Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pictures of Blizzard in Cleveland

I took pictures early this morning of the snow accumulation. At that time the snow was just below my knees and some of the snow drifts were about 2 feet high. Now, about 6 hours later the snow is mid-thigh and the drifts closer to 3.5 feet. There is no way I'm shoveling that much snow. This was earlier in the morning, snow piled as high as the seats. Below, is the picture I took 6 hours later than the above picture. The snow has accumulated so much you can barely see the chairs.




The above picture early in the morning and below the car 6 hours later!



Some other pictures of the snow accumulation on the roof of my in-law's house.





4 comments:

Tim and Deane said...

Oh my goodness. Dad has no idea how lucky he is that we are in Wheeling.

Marzipan said...

The dogs are keeping me company and warm! Careful driving home.

Norah said...

hi fer dee funerday. no, dat is not sensical making. no worries. i finded compyooter on floor and rite you letur. you is nise and i like sno, but sno not heer now. more words on your page now pleezing.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.